Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Greater Stamina Enchants

I have been making gold by disenchanting and selling the materials from green items purchased using auctioneer's disenchant function, found in the search tab. I place bids on items with bids less than 30 silver if they are expected to net me at least 1 gold profit, and on all items which are expected to net me more than 5 gold profit.

To do this, I first set the minimum profit under disenchanting to 1 gold and run a getall scan. I then sort by purchase price, lowest on top, and buy out all auctions with a buyout less than 30 silver. I then sort by bid price, and place a bid on all auctions with a bid less than 30 silver. Finally, I sort by profit, highest first, and place a bid on all auctions with an expected profit of more than 5 gold.

In the process, I accumulated more Dream Dust than I knew what to do with. I was looking for a way to get rid of some of it, and stumbled across a moderate source of income from a product I had too much of anyway: Greater Stamina Enchants.

There are three: Formula: Enchant Shield - Greater Stamina, Formula: Enchant Bracer - Greater Stamina, and Formula: Enchant Boots - Greater Stamina. They all cost 5 Dream Dust to make, plus the vellum so you can put it on the auction house. I crafted 5 of each and created a QA group to sell them anytime the price was between 25 and 50 gold. To my surprise, there isn't much competition, but there is demand (mostly twinks and leveling tanks, I suppose). My enchants often post for the fallback price of 50 gold, and more importantly, they have been selling (not high volume, but the gold return on time invested is good if I simply keep one stack of each scroll in my bags and hit the post button once or twice a day after a scan).

Next on my list is to check out the market for Scroll of Enchant Bracer - Superior Stamina... the mats for this one are a bit more expensive (10 Illusion Dust), but I think that if the market for the subpar low level twink/tank bracer enchant is there, then there is bound to be a market for the better enchant.

Also, to my readers (few as that number may be), comments are always appreciated. It helps keep me motivated to know that somebody is actually reading the tips I'm putting out there, and if something I wrote was useful to you, I'd like to know.

1 comment:

  1. In addition to proper nutrition and physical fitness, men who focus on self-improvement can benefit greatly from sexual stamina enhancement. A good diet and regular exercise are necessary, but without a strong mental focus, the benefits of sex will be limited. Instead, it is essential to spend time with your partner and find ways to satisfy his passion. A man can only achieve orgasm if he's in a good state of mind.Original H Thor Herbal Booster | benefits of sex For Men

    ReplyDelete