Friday, April 2, 2010

Blacksmithing - Felsteel Shield Spike

Ugh. If I never see the shattered halls again, it will be too soon. I spent the last couple of days on my mage, in frost spec, soloing the shattered halls instance to gain reputation with Honor Hold. Why, you ask? This is why: Plans: Felsteel Shield Spike. That's right, I made the grind to exalted with Honor Hold so I could craft Felsteel Shield Spikes. If you're wondering why I would work so hard for an obsolete recipe (Titanium Shield Spike is better), take a close look at Felsteel Shield Spike. Notice anything? That's right, there's no level requirement. Which means that low level paladin (and possibly warrior) tanks will fork over a lot of gold for this item, as it will help them to maintain aggro on large pulls. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

Oh, I also hit 100,000 gold!

2 comments:

  1. Grats on the 100k gold!!!

    Looking forwared to see if you were right about the Felsteel Shield Spikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update! How is the Felsteel Spike market?

    You owe us an update. And grats on 100K gold! I think I am starting to get motivated to make some gold again...

    ReplyDelete